OUR SCHOOL BROCHURE IS BEING UPDATED OVER THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS - THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE - 07.08.19
Please see the latest newsletter for update notices
Uniform at High Oakham
No jewellery to be worn in school - this is a matter of health and safety. Earrings can be studs, no hoops or fashion earrings.
All items should be clearly marked with your child's name, including shoes.
Wellies are needed for both foundation stage classes. If your child is toilet training, tracksuit bottoms or leggings can be worn to support if needed.
Please note: the uniform guidance is for ALL classes - from Nursery through to Year 6.
Dark green sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper - school logo optional
White polo shirt, blouse, or shirt
Grey/Black skirts, culottes, smart shorts or trousers
Please note - skirts must be to the knee and not tight fitting and trousers must not be leggings or jeans
Dark green blazer with school badge is optional
School tie is also optional
School socks can be grey, white or black, not sports socks
Black school shoes or boots - no heels, must be safe to run and play in.
Warmer weather - green and white checked summer dresses can be worn
All items need to be in one drawstring bag to fit on the pegs. PE kits MUST come in at the beginning of the week and go home on a Friday. If a child does not have a kit at school, spare can be used, however, if not available, children will have to miss their session and a reminder sent out on Class Dojo for the next day.
Long hair needs to be tied up.
- White polo shirt or t shirt
- Black shorts
- Black jogging bottoms
- Black jumper or hoodie
- Black plimsolls
- Key Stage 2 - trainers
- Sports socks - white or black
- Tape for earrings (or they can be taken out before school and kept at home) Please note: staff do not take out or put back in earrings
Other items needed
- Children will need a flat book bag. These are available with a logo on from Crystal Knitwear in Mansfield and come in two different styles and also can be ordered from the school office.
- Year 6 children can use a rucksack and can bring their own pencil case and stationary to school.
- Coats must be suitable for use in wet weather
- Mobile phones are not permitted in school unless children are walking to or from school on their own. These must be placed in the 'phone basket' on arrival into the classroom and they will be stored securely in the main office during the day. They will be given out at the end of the day. Please note: children's phones must not be used on school site - this includes the playground.
- Children will need a lunch bag if they are not having a school meal
- A drinks bottle is also needed for the school day